There’s nothing like taking a trip anywhere, it’s great therapy. The holiday season is upon us and a lot of people will have planned trips to either be reunited with their loved ones, take a break from work with friends and family to an exciting destination or to go someplace warm with lots of sunshine. Whatever reason you have for a trip this Christmas season, a little forethought and planning will go a long way to ensure you have wardrobe essentials to serve you all through your holiday.
The checklist of packing rules below will help you keep things simple and organised – also, the packing planner will ensure you don’t forget any essential items.
- Take as little as possible on your trip.
- Wear your heaviest shoes (if you’re not driving). Pack socks and other small soft items in the shoes that you pack.
- Empty all pockets in the clothes that you pack.
- Buy travel-sized toiletries and keep them only for traveling – you can also collect these from hotels you visit. For long stays, purchase toiletries on arrival (if applicable) – your bags will be lighter and there is less risk of products leaking.
- Take a small waterproof bag for packing any wet/dirty clothes on your return journey.
- Go through the Packing Planner 2 below.
Trips and holidays can stir up your imagination and fire up your passions – use this holiday as a springboard for the new year if you’re thinking of making a career change or starting-up on a new idea that’s been lingering in your head all year long. Now’s the time to do the ground work – think back to ambitions you had that are yet to be achieved, it’s never too late to start or learn something new. The more fulfilled you are in life, the more confident and contended you’ll appear – and 100% more attractive too. While you’re in full throttle merry mode, make a couple of to-do lists, things to do today, this month, next year. Start your new year early by using this month as a bonus month, also known as the 13th month so that come January 1, while everyone else is sobering up and crawling back to the office, you’re already up and running – that’s how Fresh Sqollar’s stay ahead.
Stay Fresh this joyful season.